Saturday, 4 June 2016

Baby Louie - Newborn Portraiture in Essex & Suffolk

When I was pregnant with Bow I used to sit and watch and watch and watch this video on YouTube... And cry. (I'm a crier.) Then I downloaded all the songs from for my birthing playlist (that I never listened to because you know... These plans and birth... etc) 

But this Cloud Culture song always takes me back to those days being pregnant with Bow. Euna climbing all over me, giving the bump head-butt kisses and me seemingly narcoleptic from pregnancy tiredness. That summer that I know felt so nauseatingly overwhelming back then but now with time is predictably romanced in to a montage of fuzzy, nappy-advert-esc inserts, where my hair is in some mythically perfect messy bun, Euna isn't licking snot of her top lip and I don't have four chins. 

You Were Born

Love your mother, yeah she's s good one. 
She'll build you armor; keep you warm as a hen. 
The stars may fall and the rains may pour, 
But I will love you evermore. 
You were born to make this right. 
You were born to chase the light. 
You were born... 




Little Louie... Taking me back... They're all just so precious aren't they? 







If you would like more information about my newborn photography, please see my website.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...