Thursday, 10 March 2016

Should of Worn Wellies...

It’s been my big girl’s 4th birthday this week. I’ll save all the “4?! FOUR! Where did it go?!” for a post once I have the trillion birthday pictures in some kind of order for sharing. And turn the blog to my baby boy for a second. This is Bowen… Have you met? He’s peanut butter and blueberry obsessed. A total mummies boy. Plays kitchen all the live long day when he’s at home or preschool. Says “thank you” for everything. He looks like a mini version of his Daddy. And is at once a vicious menace to all smaller children at soft play and the cuddliest little bear you’ll ever meet. If you ask “squeeze hug?” he will clamp those tiny t-rex arms around your neck like a boa constrictor.


A little ode to Bow… On a walk around the green that lasted about 4 minutes because he screamed to jump in the puddles and then (this many shutter click later) screamed to go home and take his wet shoes off…  







If you would like more information about my photography, please see my website.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...