Monday, 14 March 2016

A Little Walk Around My Home Studio...

One of the things I am most proud of when I receive client feedback is how much they enjoy the experience. The majority of my clients are first time and very new parents, they have approximately 850 million reasons to be anxious leaving the house with their new precious baby and coming to a new environment. So I take real pride in bringing them a positive experience. When they look back at those first few turbulent weeks of parenthood, those weeks full of forgotten wipes and poo-splosions, carseat fitting failures and trips out the house with puke stains on their shoulders, against all that they can tally up at least one stress-free trip to the photographers. 

So I'm going for a home from home with everything they need, a few quiet hours where we all move at baby's pace and all away from the hoards of visitors and piles of baby laundry. 


It's also my home but here it is in newborn shoot mode... 






If you would like more information on newborn sessions or any of my other photography services please see my website.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...