Saturday, 13 February 2016

French Mountains for Family Memories...

Skiing's our thing in my Dad's family. The snow, the mountains, the vin chaud, the hot chocolate and burger lunches, the big family meals, the laughing, laughing laughing and (most importantly) the throwing yourself down a mountain at high speeds standing on two sticks. I had taken a good few years off skiing to get married and make babies but as of last year we're back and it's better than ever!

So a week back in La Tania it was this year with family and friends (which was a wonderful first) to enjoy probably the best ski conditions I think I've ever been lucky enough to have. Barely a cloud all week and more than enough snow to last us all week, even on the lower down slopes. 


I'll let the pictures tell the stories this year...




If you would like more information on my more formal photography services please see my website!


2 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE love love these!! Love the mid air one of you too! Looks so fantastic, one day we'll all go!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to know that you are enjoying your life to fullest. So much fun every single day! I want to have a life like you. I also love adventures and have decided to host my engagement at such cool and adventurous event venues. Isn’t that a great idea?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...