Thursday, 11 February 2016

Baby Vinnie - Newborn Portraiture in Colchester, Essex

My most favourite part newborn photography is being a part of a new family's special time, at the crazy, wonderful, terrifying, exhilarating, mind-blowing and life-changing time that settling a new baby in to the world is. It's my favourite because I know I am blessed to be there. For a few short hours I am front row and centre to the most extraordinary chapter in this family's story. Parent's come in and their eyes are at once bleary with sleep deprivation and sparkling like crazy with "LOOK AT THIS INCREDIBLE TINY HUMAN WE JUST MADE!" Their lives have been shaken from the foundations leaving an earthquake disaster landscape whilst being sprinkled with the most magical miracle dust the universe has to offer. 

That's why I find no better way to record it than to strip everything back for the family and just record baby. No hats, no colourful blankets, no props. Just this family's baby, taken out of all the new baby chaos and enjoyed and captured just as they are. Less earthquake, just the miracle dust stuff. 


Here's one family's little miracle dust... Baby Vinnie...




If you would like to know more about my newborn photography please see my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...