Thursday, 21 January 2016

January Progress Check & Farlie Frames #15

2016... 21 days down. 3 weeks. How's yours going?

Mine's good! Sessions are coming in nice and steadily and I'm smashing last January. I am loving this cold weather in my new Christmas coat and making lots of time for fitness. We called some builders to plan work to the house and I have a list as long as my arm with photography ideas. So it's safe to say I think I'm getting a little obsessed with plans. I'm completely resolution and focus drunk and clearly trying a little bit to hard to plan the entire year within the first two weeks. 

Buzz buzz buzz goes my little head at bedtime, I need start reading again to slow it down for sleep! 

3 weeks in to January and how are the smalls? Euna and Bow are growing quicker than ever right now, I'm becoming really aware I don't have babies on my hands anymore and it won't be long until I don't even have toddlers! Imagine?! Well here are my for now toddlers toddling over snapping twigs in the woods...



g" />

If you would like to know more about my family photography services covering Essex, Suffolk and London check out my website


Linking up with Best and Worst Linky & Sunday Summary.


***********************************



FARLIE FRAMES #14


LET'S SEE YOUR SNAPS!! So what have you been snapping? Show me your fave photos from the week! 

Thank you so much for dropping by last time, such great shots from Sunshine and Elephants

This week I'll be away from Saturday so if you can give #farlieframes a shout out across social media land I'd be really grateful! 

To take part please copy and paste the code below to add the link up button to your post, then add  your photography post below. Your post can be any genre of photography and you an be any level of photographer... From keen hobbyist to enthused pblogger to working pro! Link up and show us what you've been snapping this week! :D 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...