Sunday, 31 January 2016

Euna's Film Debut

Here we go, after a seriously self-indulgent number of Instagrams and my very own "Canon EOS 3 Homemade Manual" here are some actual pictures! 

Euna and I packed up our new cameras (Euna with her Vtec Kiddizoom and I with my Canon EOS 3) and went out at sunset, which was no where near as pretty as I had hoped thanks to the clouds. I was a little worried I'd heavily under exposed as it's taking me some time to work out the finer points of light metering and the digital girl in me always airs on the side of underexposure because you're less likely to trash a picture but I'm learning with film the opposite is true. 

BUT! This is my very first roll of film so the fact that it's not just a bunch of black squares had me doing happy dances around the kitchen when I downloaded the scans! My photography skills don't get much more exposed than this... No back of the camera feedback, no editing and very little idea about what I'm doing... So how did I do?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is adorable!!! And not camera shy at all...Great model for pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is adorable!!! And not camera shy at all...Great model for pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...