Happy Advent all! Feeling festive yet?
I have one exciting thing on my Christmas list, a secondhand Canon EOS 3 off eBay (cue Film Fridays on the blog from January... Prepare to be underwhelmed... This WILL be a learning curve) which I am very excited about. However aside from this my Christmas list is unthinkably dull, such as thick socks, bath bombs, running socks (yes 2 varieties of socks) and a couple of books. All things I'll be genuinely chuffed to receive but this isn't really the stuff of blog posts... I'm no Kelle Hampton with quirky, pretty, retro toys or Beauty Junkie Jen with lists of luxurious beauty products.
So let's think outside the box. Seeing as I've finally caught up with the rest of the female population and seen Fifty Shades of Grey (a review in 3 words you cry? Ok: Garbage. Garbage. Garbage.) let's imagine I've landed myself my own millionaire Mr Grey and he wants to impress me for Christmas... What's on my ultimate fantasy Christmas list?
Well this is fun...
1. Canon EOS 1D X - What else?!
2. Canon EOS 5DSR - I knooowww I've just got a 1D but wouldn't it make a lovely back-up/run around? Plus I'm a millionaire now, we'll call this a stocking filler!
3. 85mm 1.2 - I have a prime, a good one and it was between this and that, so this is the prime that never was... *Sigh* no more! I'm a millionaire! You could probably squeeze this behind one of the doors in my giant solid gold advent calendar thanks very much Mr Grey!
4. 15" MacBook Pro top of the range. Speedy-editing-AHOY! Seriously... With the WEEKS a year this would save me (NOT waiting for my current MacBook to JUST UNFREEEEEEZE!) I would literally learn a language, practice meditation and read the daily newspaper (or go on Facebook).
5. Contax 645 - THE best film camera money can buy. If I'm going to poor at something, I may as well be poor at it on the very best right?
6. Gabriela Koopman camera straps - all of them.
7. XXL Octobox - and some who can tell me how to use it. I'm certain Sue Bryce could be bought for a 121 workshop... Obviously her and Mr Grey are mates.
What's on your Mr-Grey's-picking-up-the-bill-Christmas-list?!