Sunday, 13 December 2015

Baby Bryn & Some Favourite Newborn Quotes - Newborn Portraiture Colchester, Essex

Starting out in photography I didn't really think about why I was photographing babies. I just knew I loved them and I loved being a part of such a special time where a family celebrates a new member. Then I started to feel like it wasn't "serious" enough, like if I needed to progress with my photography at some point it would involve moving away from my beloved babies. But the further along this journey I go the more I realise there is little else in the world of more significance than the preciousness of our babies. Very few things define us, focus us, purpose us or enlighten us like our babies and in our babies is held the potential of the whole wide world and what will become of us within it. What could be more "serious" than that? I've barely started the journey of how I can capture all of that in to photographs but here's some lovely words I like to think about when I'm editing "my" babies...


"Babies are my inspiration and my joy. In them, I see innocence and the precious possibilities of each life unfolding. In my images, I hope to convey a measure of the beauty that exists in all children." Anne Geddes


"A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it." Frank A. Clark


"A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men." Martin Farquhar Tupper

"There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place." Virginia Kelley

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants."
Johnny Depp


"Every child begins the world again." Henry David Thoreau



And here's is where I am with the photographs... Baby Bryn... It's true, the longer they take to settle the deeper they sleep... :) <3
 


If you would like more information on newborn portraiture session with me at Farlie Photography serving all over Essex, Suffolk and London see my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...