Thursday, 26 November 2015

Winter Wooziness & Farlie Frames #9

It's been a quiet week here. I'm wracking my brains to come up with something slightly more interesting to blog about today but whilst I have a few posts on the boil I just can't inspire myself to crack out anything significant today. Truth is work is winding down for Christmas and I'm slipping quite happily in to a winter coma. Cooking pies,  rediscovering the wooly item of my wardrobe and trying to get ahead of Christmas preps; shopping, making lists, talking to family about seeing everybody. Tying up loose work ends and most satisfyingly... Making plans for next year. 2016 is scaring me a bit (possibly hence the wilful winter coma). Euna will be skipping off to school, I have no doubt she'll settle in without skipping a beat but it'll change the landscape of so many things. Since having babies I'm pretty confident in my ability to be flexible with change but this seems sooooo permanent. Regardless of how I feel about it, the forms went in this week and I'm firmly focused on making her last year at home as fulfilled as possible. 

So really the school looming is a good thing, because there's nothing like an end date to focus and motivate you to check things off the "I've been meaning to take them to..." list. And off to the groups, clubs and other mini-kiddo activities we go... 

Here's us making the most of mid-week time with Nanny, walking in to town for lunch...











Linking up with Binky Linky, Keep Calm And Carry On Linking SundayTruly Madly KidsHow To Sunday LinkyCountry Kids & My Sunday Photo.


***********************************

FARLIE FRAMES #9

LET'S SEE YOUR SNAPS! What have you been snapping? Show me your fav photos from the week! 

Thank you so much to the linkers from last week! Such great shots from Hannah Hall Photography, Sunshine and Elephants, Life As We See It and Joy's Jots, Shots and Wotnots! We're growing slowly but surely so please remember to retweet, share and spread the word!

To take part please copy and paste the code below to add the link up button to your post, then add  your photography post below. Your post can be any genre of photography and you an be any level of photographer... From keen hobbyist to enthused pblogger to working pro! Link up and show us what you've been snapping this week! :D 






21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outdoor photos, I love the giant umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two cheeky chappies look like they're having a great time on the walk to town! The fox hat was most definitely needed for the chilly weather we've been having recently. I love the way the fence contrasts with the rest of the photos so much to really give it a focal point. Thanks for linking up with me on Country Kids.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos :) my son is off to school in 2016 too part of me really doesn't want him to go though. Stopping by from #kacols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's horrible isn't it! It feels like we'll never see them?! I already struggling to fit in everything I want to do with them!

      Delete
  3. I love the juxtaposed of these photo. Awesome trees and linear fence alignment together. Your kids are just so adorable! :) #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The lines of the fence are my favourite part! :)

      Delete
  4. A beautiful collection of photos, I think I prefer the closer feel on the final photo

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! Big fan of your blog! :D

      Delete
  5. Stunning photos , I love the black and white ones! School starts are petrifying and exciting at the same time! we are going through the same! Thanks for sharing your photos - unfortunately I can't link up because i don't even rank as an amateur... mine are shocking! #howtosunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah please do link up! It's for everyone, if you're creating images then it's 100% for you! :D

      Delete
  6. Aw, lovely photos! I think my fave is the black and white one with the umbrella :) #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's my fav too! Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely photos of your little ones, loving the fox hat. Thanks for linking up to #HowtoSunday :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! That hat is my fav and fortunately he loves wearing it! :D

      Delete
  8. Lovely photos. Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw such lovely photos! We are on the Christmas countdown at School and at home yay! Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah lovely! It's so exciting with the kiddos isn't it! :)

      Delete
  10. Precious photos! Thanks for sharing. I must try to remember to join your link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be lovely Mona! I checked back in on your blog the other day after a little while away and your work is just going from strength to strength! You inspire me to get to grips with textures, it's been on my to do list for ages!

      Delete
  11. Your kids just get scrummier and scrummier. That fox hat <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...