Thursday, 5 November 2015

Charity Woods & Farlie Frames #6

More woods! I have absolutely no idea why we go to the woods so much in the Autumn and barely in the summer... But here we are again. Rolling over logs to look for woodlice and finding good sticks for *insert any one of the million things toddlers like to do with a good stick*. 

We powered through half term, doing a bit of everything and nothing. Some trips out, some afternoons colouring, some walks to the park and a good few hours in front of Cbeebies. Here we are on one of those walks with our little friend Josh... One of my very beloved NCT babies. Fun story: Joshua and Euna were due on the same day and I was hideously overdue, hormonal and very tired from a day with my sister when I got an email that he had arrived so I sat and sobbed. I cried and cried and shouted at Steve that this baby was never coming and it wasn't fair. I cried until that felt uncomfortable so I stood up and my waters popped! 823723746239 hours of labouring later... Josh had a buddy! ;)

And here we are (mummy Sarah and I) in Charity Woods chatting about their school applications and a ton of other things that felt a lifetime away back then...

Here we are FARLIE FRAMES #6! 

Thank you so much to all the fab links that were added last week! Some seriously fab Halloween antics and some beautiful photography, if you missed any of them go see HERE!

To take part please copy and paste the code below to add the link up button to your post, then add  your photography post below. Your post can be any genre of photography and you an be any level of photographer... From keen hobbyist to enthused pblogger to working pro! Link up and show us what you've been snapping this week! :D 




Linking up with Mommy Monday Blog Hop, Magic Moments, Country Kids & Share The Joy.

11 comments:

  1. I love that tree climbing one! So grown up. School application. Must press send.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos from the woods, we have had a lovely autumn for outdoor fun and tree climbing is right up there as one of the best past times. Hope the school application process isn't too stressful! Thank you for sharing with me on #CountryKids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos, I just love the light, there is nothing more magical than a forest in the autumn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the woods are more magical in autumn, so maybe that's why there's more visits - they're calling you back! That and kicking through the leaves :) #sharethejoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Such stunning photographs of happy children being happy in nature. Autumn is indeed the most magical time to be exploring in the woods. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely photos! and i love the sweater that she's wearing! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, you have a wonderful talent. I agree the woods definitely call in the autumn, although I do love the spring when you can see the pretty blossom too. #sharethejoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautifully captured moments!
    visiting from the joy chaser linky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work!! I love the climbing the tree picture, running near the trees picture, and... nope, I love 'em all!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Mommy Monday!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photos of the tree climbing - looks like so much fun. We're in the process of applying for school at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous photos! Your story really made me chuckle too. Thanks so much for linking up at #sharethejoy and hope to see you again this week x (Michelle from The Joy Chaser & The Essex Barn)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...