Thursday, 22 October 2015

Hatfield Forest Woodland Walking & Farlie Frames Link Up #4

Hello! Apologies for going AWOL last week… It may not officially be winter yet but our household is definitely holding the germ count of the winter months and we were all hit with a virus! And how hideous is it to be ill with kids?! VERY! Ever since having kids I don’t cope at all with being ill, I’m fairly sure I make myself all the worse with all the worrying I do about looking after the kids and panicking that I’ll just end up crying and rocking on the kitchen floor… Ahem… Definitely never happened… ;)

But here we are, snotty and still fairly miserable but determined to have some fresh air blow away one or two of the cobwebs at Hatfield Forest. I used to go here as a kid, for long Sunday walks in the winter, wearing 3 pairs of socks, circling the lake and always finishing with a bacon buttie and a hot chocolate so it always feels mega cosy and nostalgic coming here. Euna's as bug mad as ever so loves looking out for good old logs to flip over and find mini beasts. Bow gets a bit grumpy tripping over on bumpy ground but he was pretty sorry for himself so quite happy to stay mostly buggy bound. 

All things considered... A successful escape from our pyjamas! But I'm not going to say we didn't straight home and back in to them... :D 





















Better late than never... It's Farlie Frames #4! 

To take part please copy and paste the code below to add the link up button to your post, then add  your photography post below. Your post can be any genre of photography and you an be any level of photographer... From keen hobbyist to enthused pblogger to working pro! Link up and show us what you've been working on this week! :D 




Linking up with Pick 'N' Mix Fridays, Mommy Mondays and Country Kids.

6 comments:

  1. So desperate to explore Hatfield Forest, it's been on the list of places to go for an age but we've never quite made it over. Hope you're all feeling better soon, if looks like it was worth mustering the energy to get out of the house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too much further on from Wimpole, maybe another 10-20 minutes? Name a day and we'll go! Th sausage rolls were handmade and incredible! x

      Delete
    2. The difference is naff all. Sausage rolls? I'm all over it. I'll message you! xx

      Delete
  2. We've been sick too! I think the kids just keep passing it back and forth. Beautiful Pictures! #MMBH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I love this time of year so many beautiful colours. The only downside is germs seem to be everywhere, one of my boys has a sickness bug at the moment...not my favourite way to spend half term!
    Thanks for linking up to #Picknmix
    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I love this time of year so many beautiful colours. The only downside is germs seem to be everywhere, one of my boys has a sickness bug at the moment...not my favourite way to spend half term!
    Thanks for linking up to #Picknmix
    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...