Monday, 15 June 2015

Baby Rupert... Colchester, Essex Baby Session

Well I've mentioned before how special it is to me to see families at the bump stage stage and then for the newborn stage and it so so is... But to meet up with families after the newborn phase and see them 9 months down the line is so awesome too! 

They don't arrive asleep in their car seats, they won't lie down in mine or Mum's arms and far less tea gets drunk. In the spaces where those snoozes and snuggles used to be is the very best thing... character. Big smiles, twitchy feet, grabby fingers, sparkly eyes and all the fodder for fun a photographer could ask for! :D

So here is Rupert, recognise him? I had just started the blog and website when we met so he features in my very first post here! He's 9 months now... I was sure I was in for a challenge because he treated me so kindly in his newborn session but, as usual I am left surprised by these babies and, he was equally as exemplary as a model. Thank you Rupert, you beautiful little boy!

If you would like to know more about baby sessions check out my website and/or email me at info@farliephotography.co.uk 














If you would like more information on any of my photography services in and around Essex please see my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...