Thursday, 14 May 2015

Scorching in Spring! Euna at Mersea...

I'm rushed off my feet and neglecting this blog! 

My week has been filled with a trio of cute babies to shoot and edit, running my first 5k, Costa-ing (surely that's a verb) and gearing up for a family weekend in sunny (we hope) Dorset! So whilst I run out of steam (temporarily) with the florals here's a few I've been meaning to share from a couple of weeks ago... A random 25 degree day in April! Where I realised Euna only has one pair of shoes that fit her and they're fluffy winter boots! 

So we swing down to West Mersea for a Wednesday morning by the sea (ok ok estuary... but that sounds much less lovely than it is) for a morning where I spend the whole time thinking "NO CARDI! NO CARDI?! How am I warm with NO CARDI?!" Euna with sweaty scrunched feet in last year's welly boots, she spends two full hours paddling and throwing stones at the edge of the water. She doesn't ask for us to play, she doesn't want help with anything and, for whatever reason a 3 year old would need it, I kinda think she was really enjoying the quiet and the space... Funny little girl.


Using a 100mm macro... I really like shooting at the beach, I think it's literally the rest on my eyes from green! The blue bounces up and light reflects everywhere, the space and the bokehs from the sea... All good stuff. If a little blasted out...


























Hopefully back next week with more beach shots from Bridport!

If you would like more information on any of my photography services in and around Essex please see my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...