Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Farlie Florals Week 6... Unknown Aldi bargain bouquet!

So I lost my blogging mojo for a couple of weeks. Mainly because I've been too busy with my products. I'm really trying to get a line together of unique and quality products that will get peoples images off those discs and in to physical form. If you want to see my new full line of new products (including wooden canvases which I am really excited to test with my floral snaps) then have a look here!

That and editing! Lots of babies have come through and I'm really really hoping to share them with you so watch this space for squishy new people! 

Back to Farlie Florals then, week 6! I have no idea what these are though... They were £2 in Aldi and I loved their frilly, floppy petals so I whipped them in to vases and tossed the label before reading it! If you'd like to look at the previous weeks you can catch up here;

Lilies... Week 1

Blossom... Week 2

Butterflies... Week 3

More blossom... Week 4

Dandelion Fuzz... Week 5

Shot with 100mm 2.8 macro, manually focused, hence also did some playing with out of focus shapes. I love how they look like water colours or blotting sheets. I played with more peachy tones (call me consistent) in post production and then some grainy textures which I think really pulls out the dewiness on the petals. Next on the list is to get more in to layering textures, but for now...






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...