Thursday, 7 May 2015

Farlie Florals Week 5... Dandelion Fuzz

Euna loves dandelions. Cute isn't it? It's really cute... Until you want to go anywhere without hours to spare. Because she wants to blow ever. Single. One. And she wants to blow every single seed off. Even the awkward ones at the bottom that require the most accurate blows... Euna = not so accurate. Also, not so patient. So every dandelion turns in to the same kerbside tantrum where she's shouting at  at some sad sparsely seeded stem to "GO AWAAAYYYYY!" 

I digress... Anyway, not technically a floral but here is my Farlie Floral Week 5! 

Former weeks are as follows:

Lilies... Week 1

Blossom... Week 2

Butterflies... Week 3

More blossom... Week 4

This week I cracked out my 100mm macro and worked my manual focus, which I love because I can fake it like some purist old-school photographer... (Ahem... right before I got nuts on Photoshop.)

And if you're wondering yes... Euna also wanted to blow this one once I was finished. And yes it ended in the same tantrum. :P

If you'd like to join in I'd love too see your florals on Insta #farlieflorals :D




















If you would like more information on any of my photography services in and around Essex please see my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...