Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Lovely Lou... Colchester, Essex Maternity Session

I am having such a lovely time with maternity sessions lately! I love the confidence and pride pregnancy brings out in some women. That quiet, inner smile that comes from knowing your body is doing amazing things. Mostly called the "glow", it's a good name. And these ladies really do glow... Especially this lovely lady!

If you would like more information on maternity portrait session see my website or email me directly to info@farliephotography.co.uk... I'd love to hear from you! 












And these were a little experiment with a new type of diffused backlight... They're very soft, with quite a lot of grain but I really like the look! 


And I couldn't decide between the colour and black and white... So you got both!



If you would like more information on any of my photography services in and around Essex please see my website!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...