Saturday, 4 April 2015

Farlie Florals... #1

Starting a new series today! Introducing Farlie Florals! 

I've been looking for a series of non-portrait images to start to think about printing on to wood. So I'm starting the creative process here... A floral sequence a week until... Well... I get bored. I want to try some new editing, some textures etc. Two big "tog-crushes" of mine are Mona's Picturesque and Capture by Lucy love to photograph florals and have totally inspired me with their unique styles. This will basically be me trying find a Farlie spin to snapping some florals and is there a better season to give it a bash?!

Here goes nothing... Using the peachy editing techniques I was loving last week with Sharon's maternity set and as over-exposed and wide open on the aperture as always... #1 looks like this...

















If you'd like to know more about the newborn, baby, child and family photography services I offer in and around Essex then please check out my website


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...