Friday, 10 April 2015

Baby Lily... Newborn Session in Colchester, Essex

I'm waiting on a LOT of baby news right now... Mummies who have been in for maternity sessions, mummies I'm yet to meet and a friend who found out she was having a boy yesterday! What a perfect time of year to have a baby too? The weather's warming up, the nights and mornings are lightening up and summer's coming. I'd be dreaming about summer buggy walks and shady snoozes on play-mats if I was a Mummy-to-be right now... :)

So to tie me over it seemed like a perfect time to pick out some of my favourites from a newborn session and the winner of my first ever competition. Congratulations on all fronts family Herschell! 

Couldn't you just lie down and nap just from looking at her snoozy face?!


If you would like more information on newborn sessions please see my Newborns & Babies page...












 And by far my most favourite snap... Totally unposed... I'm seeing more and more photographers embracing unposed newborns in their sessions and this really makes me want to try more!


To find out what else I offer in photography services in and around Colchester, Essex please visit my website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...