Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Around and About with My Brood...

It been too long since I had time to sling some of mine up on here. We live a typical busy family life but most of the time when the car or buggy is packed up I manage a five second dash back in to grab my camera. 

We've been enjoying the Spring. I never really realise I'm fed up with Winter until you get those first few days in the garden. And then you realise getting out isn't quite as hard once you can leave the coats, hats and gloves indoors. Freedommmm!!! (Kinda.)

Our biggest family news is Bow becoming an official member of the walker club over the past 2 weeks! He's the grand age of 17 months and I was so ready have him toddling around ready to enjoy the outside this summer! Wahoo! So here they are... My mini-beasties in a few of my favourite snaps from past month... 


Gardening, cooking, scooting, strolling, swinging, breakfasting and tunnelling... :D



















If you would like more information on any of my photography services in and around Essex please see my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...