Saturday, 14 March 2015

Walking to Preschool

This week has ticked on. Same old same old. But how much lovelier is everything with spring creeping in? We start to remember we have gardens or local parks... Fresh air, fresh ideas for getting out, sunlight and lighter clothes.

So here's our regular walk to preschool in new springy light... 


















If you like my photography and would like to know more about how you can hire my photography services see my website!

Linking up with Country KidsMagic Moments & What's the Story

2 comments:

  1. Now that is one walk to preschool I could linger over. Wonderful lighting in your photos. I hope the cars stick to the 30 miles an hour for you too. Thank you for sharing with me on Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spring scenery, always beautiful to photograph #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...