Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Maria's in Mersea!

I spend most Wednesdays with my Mum. It’s a good day. Neither of us are competing with other people for each other, as we’re both always free on a Wednesday. Sometimes she does me childcare favours whilst I run errands or go to shoots. Sometimes we go out. We shop a lot. But last Wednesday we went out because my friend told me about a place in East Mersea (Maria’s Vintage Tea Rooms) that I’d love… And I did! 

Tea-cups, reassuringly random decor, the quiche of my life and homemade cakes that I devastated to have no room for! Plus it’s on Mersea which always feels like a mini holiday… Especially if you hit the beach for a shell collecting stroll… :)

If you like my photography and would like to know more please visit my website!






























Linking up at The Wednesday Blog Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...