Thursday, 5 February 2015

Boys!

Whilst picking images for an upcoming day of mini-shoots at Jungle Adventure (local soft play) it's occurred to me I'm a little low on boy images! And not just that, the boy images I have may be lacking a little in creativity! So I'm on a mission to up my game with the boys and I'm trying to think of props and set ideas. 

Where do all great ideas start?! Pinterest! So I started a board "Boys Studio and Prop Ideas" (Btw have you seen my Pinterest? I'm a seeeeerious pinner!!) Favourite things so far include:

- Painted and distressed crates

- Vintage suitcases

- Painted chairs

- Wooden stools

A lot of photographers seem to be using darker backgrounds and floors for boys but it's not really my style so still thinking I'll stick to the creams and whites... 

Next step is to get hunting around the local charity shops and of course The Blue Goose to see what treasures I can dig up... Aka shopping! There's already a threesome of old cases that I'm eyeing up from a vintage clothes place Dreamseller that I'm really excited about!! 

I'll post as soon as I have a chance to practice! In the meantime... One whose fabulousness needs no assistance of props... Little Albert from last week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...