Sunday, 7 December 2014

Christmas Captures So Far...

Trying desperately not to start this blog post with "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..." BUT IT REALLY IS! I can't deny it any longer! Despite being a self confessed Grinchy McHumbug so far this year, Christmas is coming ready or not! 

And whilst I may be too emotionally scared from the horror of Black Friday at Bluewater for my Christmas shopping to really get in to the seasonal spirit just yet, I must admit... The photos are FUN. Baubles, silly hats, twinkly lights... On babies?! Oh yeah. That's a lot of festive in one frame not to be feeling it even just a little.

So here's a little run down of my favourite Christmas captures from sessions so far this year...






And yeah you know my own Bow-Bow's gotta be in on the advent action... :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...