Tuesday, 30 December 2014

2014's Favourite Faces

In no particular order... With no real thought beyond "I remember this made me happy"... Here are my favourite faces of 2014. The year I started a business. The year I started off as a photography enthusiast with a disproportionately expensive camera and finish calling myself a "photographer". There I said it; I'm a photographer. And I only feel slightly silly saying it now.

So here are the faces I was so proud and happy to capture. Each one I cared about doing justice. Each one I doubted. Each one I spent a disproportionate amount of time scrutinising. And each one makes me excited about where my images will be this time next year.

Here's to 2014 and it's faces and what it and they are setting me up for for 2015... Happy New Year! 




















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...