Saturday, 8 November 2014

Sitting Baby Session... Baby Etta-Mae...

It's my baby Bow-Bow's first birthday this weekend and I have so many personal pics I want to show you, but to stop me totally running the risk of spamming you with a ton of pics that may not being as interesting to anyone else as they are to me I hold them back and spend some time vetoing about another 3,000. In the meantime I wanted to share some of beautiful baby Etta-Mae. I really wanted to beef out the "sitting baby" part of my portfolio and an old work colleague and friend of mine was happy to oblige with her stunning 9 month old baby girl... Her hair! 

Such a fun age to photograph, their character, their easy smiles, big eyes, baby smooth skin, dimpled bottoms and little knuckle rolls. I am never going to get tired of photographing babies! Never ever! Especially now I don't have one of my own (*sob*)... But two toddlers! Eek! (We actually wrote in his card "be kind" haha!)

So here's baby Etta-Mae... Just how I think babies should be... Lots of white... Natural light...  
(For more information on baby shoots visit here on my website!)























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...