Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Euna and Bow

Odds are if you visit this blog often you're going to see a lot of these guys. If you have a shoot booked with me, they're the reason I'll turn up with toothpaste on my top and I don't mind one bit the ten quietest minutes I've had all week that I'll be lapping up if you're late. These are my chiefs in charge of test modelling. My babies. Euna, 2 years and 7 months (left) and Bow, 11 months (right). Maybe they deserve a full individual intro in a couple of weeks...

These were taken yesterday, well past midday, when we were all still in our pyjamas on account of Bow's most recent bout of teething and the rain (and just general Monday-ness). The middle one is out of focus but that's going to be the point of this blog... Very little, if anything, is going to be perfect on here but much of what I like is often a bit grainy or a bit blurry and so often most of the stuff I love is overexposed. So here's a bit of all 3 of those things, because imperfect is so often much more interesting... 



Also here's a small preview from a shoot I did on Sunday for a good friend of mine... I'll post a full mini album soon but here's just one, just to get you feeling Autumnal! :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...