Thursday, 16 October 2014

Baby Ryan

5-6 weeks is fast becoming my most favourite time to photograph a newborn. After about a year of coaxing parents to me before 14 days old, I have had two 5-6 week olds recently that have been so settled and so easy to photograph I'm thinking about changing my line on it!

Look at this gorgeous sleeping beauty baby Ryan! A day or two shy of 6 weeks old and he blissfully snoozed his way through no less than FOUR different sets of photographs... What a pro! Beautiful baby, fabulously thrilled parents and a very lovely morning talking all things baby. 

You can find out more about my newborn and baby shoots here









1 comment:

  1. OH MY CUTENESS!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us via Mommy Monday :) You totally made my morning a little sweeter.
    XOXO
    www.mrsaokaworkinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...